Monday, October 26, 2009

A Moment to Brag....


I have to point out that my wife, Dream Weaver (at Grace DreamWeaver : Reflections of a Suburban Witch (http://ladygracedreamweaver.blogspot.com/). is working on starting a side line of hand crafted Jewelry...she has some posts about the beginnings of her art and business and I am quite proud of her!!! Here is an example of what she has been working on!
She will be setting up a blog about her jewelry craft and as soon as she does, I will link to it here.
She has a lot of cool stuff made - and hasn't even let our first vending experience in a sparsely attended, freezing cold rainy out door event discourage her!
She is amazing and I am very proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. And we all know who my greatest fan is! LOL I'm ashamed to admit you posted a picture of my work before I did! I was being all snitty about the photography and am planning to redo today.

    Thank you, baby!!!

    ReplyDelete